DIY No Sew Cloth Wipes

A super easy money saving mom hack is making your own cloth wipes. 

I'm making more cloth wipes to keep up with my newborn, because you know they go through some diapers! 😬 

Not only will you be saving money on not constantly buying wipes, but you will also not be putting all of those yucky chemicals on your sweet baby's bottom every hour of the day. 😁

Did you know you can make about 24 cloth wipes with one receiving blanket. Anyone who's had a baby has 1,000 receiving blankets shoved somewhere. 😁

All you need is a pair of sharp scissors or fabric scissors if you have them.

Cut your receiving blanket into 6 rows.
Then fold your cut 4 times if you want them to be exact size or just eyeball it like me. 
Cut each fold to make 4 wipes. 6 rows of 4 wipes will give you 24 cloth wipes!







They fit perfectly into an old wipes container like this one. Although you could store them in a drawer, a bag, whatever works for you. 😊

                                        

I don't sew the edges, but you totally can if you are a sewer. The edges will fray after washing and drying them. Pull off the strings and then they will only ever be slightly frayed.  I'm still using the ones I made 2.5 years ago for my toddler and they are still just slightly frayed and working great. 

Stick around for more mom hacks! 

Comments

Popular Posts