Reflecting on Christmas

Hi mamas! It's the day after Christmas, one of my favorite days of the year. Today has been filled with watching my children play with all of their new toys, playing board games, enjoying family time, and all of the leftovers! 



Yesterday was a wonderful, chaotic, and blessed day. We enjoyed Christmas at home, but with 5 children and extended family visiting it can get a little crazy in our smallish sized home.  

So much food and fun and many gifts were exchanged. Thinking back on yesterday, I didn't actually unwrap one gift. 

But, material things don't weigh anything in comparison to what gifts God has blessed me with.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above
James 1:17 

My greatest gifts on earth are my husband and my children. I love being their mama. I am so blessed!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! God bless!



Comments

Popular Posts