Easy Homemade Sheet Pan Pancake Recipe

When I first heard about sheet pan pancakes I was intrigued. I mean, making a big batch of pancakes to feed our whole family in 15 minutes is nothing short of a miracle! Just being honest I stopped making pancakes at kid #3! I don't even think kid #4 had tried a pancake prior to discovering sheet pancakes. Now, I feed my family pancakes at least once a week.

This recipe feeds our family of 8, so you should cut in half for a smaller family, or you could always freeze the leftovers for another day.

My favorite variation is blueberry pancakes. You can add any fruit you like prior to baking. I serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
3 cups all purpose flour
2 Tablespoons baking powder
2 eggs
2 1/2 cups milk or nut milk
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce or melted butter (Both of these come out great, applesauce is a great substitute if you're dairy free or just lazy like me!)
2 tablespoons raw sugar (*optional if you want sweet pancakes)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix together the flour and baking powder. *Optional mix in raw sugar if you want sweet pancakes. Make a well in the center and add the eggs, milk, and applesauce. Mix until smooth.
3. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.  (Optional, but I recommend this so you don't have to wash your cookie sheet!)
4. Pour batter into cookie sheet and spread evenly. Add fruit if you want to.
5. Bake at 350 for 15 mins. 





Comments

Popular Posts