Raising Real Men

Years ago, a wise woman said to me, "God really trusts you to raise Godly men since he keeps blessing you with boys."

I used to wonder why God kept giving me boys. Don't get me wrong I love my boys, but I always wanted daughters as well.

Then it really clicked for me that God entrusted me with these little men. Each of them were born to me with a purpose. I'm not just keeping tiny humans alive or surviving raising boys, but I'm raising real men. I'm raising warriors for Christ that will one day go into the world and make a difference.

One day we're going to shoot these arrows out of the nest. We can't shoot low and miss the mark. I'm working every day to aim and make the mark.

I'm trusting God to guide and equip me in bringing them up.

Psalm 127:3-5 says “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!”



 

Comments

Popular Posts