About Me

It's been a while, so it's time for a quick about me post.

 I grew up in a Christian home and have always been a believer and considered myself a Christian, but I spent my teens and most of my 20s living solely for myself and on a path to destruction. At 30, I felt the Lord calling me back and I gave my life over to Him and felt an immediate transformation. #bornagain #eyesopened I've been growing and learning so much ever since.  🙏🙌

I still love the same man after almost 2 decades, crazy younger years, 5 kids, 6 homes, countless long distance work trips, and 1 deployment.

Being a wife and mama is more amazing than I could have ever imagined.

I'm usually the most laid back person you will ever meet, but mess with my family and #crazywife or #mamabear will come out! I love my family and will do just about anything for them.

I love what our country was founded on. I love our constitution. I love our armed forces. I love freedom. I'm devastated over what our country has become. #Bibleprophesy #readyourBible Rights are slowly being stripped away one by one while the majority of people watch their TVs and sleep. #wakeup

I'm prolife. 💯💯💯 I would adopt babies in a heartbeat if I could afford it.

I dislike the crunchy label, because I feel like it's trendy and can become an obsession if you let it, but I definitely fall on the natural side.

I avoid pharma and treat issues holistically 99.9% of the time, but I'm thankful for modern medicine and will use if absolutely necessary.

I buy mostly organic and grow our own food, but will throw down on some Chic-fil-a or tacos or whatever looks good. #foodie

I co-sleep and breastfeed forever, but don't bat an eye at using disposable diapers.

I clean my house with clean products and essential oils, but give me all the coffee and southern sweet tea. ☕😍

I try to spend most days outside with my kids, but a lot of days we end up on the couch playing video games or watching movies. 🤷‍♀️

I homeschool. Don't even get me started on the public school system. 😬

I checked out of the mainstream world and am enjoying the simple life. 💯💯💯 I couldn't care less about big houses, new cars, name brands, keeping up with the Jones', what's new on TV, or signing my kids up for all of the things. I enjoy freedom and time with my family, taking care of my husband and children, and raising them up in the fear and admonition of the Lord.

I try not to judge other mamas. We're all on our own walk, in different seasons, and have our own struggles and kids with different needs. I'm trying to do my best as I'm sure most of you are. 🙌

#bekind #aboutme

Comments

Popular Posts