To the Mom Who Doubts She Can Homeschool Her Children

I'm so thankful the Lord called me to homeschool our children almost 6 years ago.

I never in a million years thought that I could homeschool.

I was the hot mess mom who pulled up at the drop off line at the last minute in pajamas.

I was the mom who forgot to send a snack half of the time.

I was the mom who hated homework time and usually ended up yelling and frustrating both of us to tears.

I took the leap of faith anyways and never looked back.

Look at me now...

No, I'm not perfect and I'm sure I never will be. Am I still a hot mess some days? Yes!

But, I'm following the Lord's calling in my life and he is blessing me and transforming me into the woman He created me to be.

Who I need to be for my kids.

Homeschooling has blessed our lives so tremendously.

If the Lord has called you to homeschool your children, then He has already equipped you for the job. Trust Him.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts